Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

tune-y tuesday | march playlist


NOTE:  Adobe Flash is required to view this playlist

I wish Spring Break was a mandatory holiday.  It's just not fair being stuck inside and it's 80ºF outside.  Spring came pretty early this year.  I'm so ready to wear cute skirts, flip flops and color blocking my wardrobe.  Here are a few tunes I'm currently in love with.  And in honor of St. Patrick's Day coming up this Saturday, I made this playlist in all shades of green! 
______________________________________________

Somebody That I Used To Know / Gotye
This song got really popular fast.  Luckily, I'm not sick of it yet. 

This Head I Hold / Electric Guest
It would be so much fun to do a choreographed dance to this song, a Flash Mob even!

Take Care / Drake ft. Rihanna
I think I secretly like Drake - his music that is.  I love this collaboration with Rihanna.  I especially love the bridge part that starts on 3:16.

Comeback Kid / Sleigh Bells
A new song from their latest album, Reign of Terror, I first fell in love with them when I heard their Rill Rill single, released in 2010. 

Party on Fifth Ave / Mac Miller
Perfect for you Spring Breakers out there driving with the top down. 

Bizness / Tune-yards
First released in early 2011, Merrill Gabus uses different instruments to create this very unique sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...