Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

rehearsal + ennis, ireland

After visiting the Cliffs, we headed to the groom's hometown of Ballinasloe, Ireland for a Rehearsal Lunch.  It was held at the groom's family home, which also serves as a bed and breakfast.  Their family welcomed us with open arms and their food was absolutely delicious!

The happy couple saying their goodbyes the day before they tied the knot.

Loving all the blue and white stripes!


After the Rehearsal, our bus driver suggested we eat dinner in Ennis, Ireland which he calls home.  It's another little town with its own cute downtown area.

I had to have a sip of Guinness!  Don't worry, this was my one and only time!  Paul made sure to call me out and say, "excuse me, she's pregnant" out loud!


Next week, I'll finally post about their fairytale wedding.  Geez, two months later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...