Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

design sponge book tour - DALLAS

I know I still need to post another entry on Austin Part 2, but I HAD to make this announcement.  The Design Sponge Book Tour is coming to Dallas on Thursday, October 13th!  My cousin just told me about it this morning and I've been waiting for them to announce that they'd be coming to my side of town.  I honestly haven't bought the book yet, hoping that someone could buy it for me for Christmas.  Guess I'll have to buy it sooner than that!  Hmm, I wonder if I should buy my copy on Amazon beforehand, or purchase it there?  I already RSVP'd for the book signing from 7-8:30 pm, and will most likely not attend the Craft Workshop from 6-7 pm because cheapo me does not want to pay $45.  I'm trying to get my sister to go with me so I don't look like a loser!  Anyone else care to join me???




Design Sponge at Home (Official Book Trailer) from The Panic Room Videos on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...