Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A-Z


So I haven’t done one of these since probably high school, but thought it would be fun to do! 

A. AGE - 27

B. BED SIZE - Queen

C. CHORE YOU HATE - Cleaning the bathroom (I’m so thankful that Paul volunteers to do this, I don’t even have to ask!)

D. DOGS - A beagle/basset named Bailey Bear

E. ESSENTIAL START TO YOUR DAY - Taking a shower - ok fine, reaching for my iPhone first thing in the morning and seeing what’s new. Sad, I know but I’m sure other people can relate!

F. FAVORITE COLOR - Blue

G. GOLD OR SILVER - Gold

H. HEIGHT - 5’1 and 3/4th, to be exact

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY - I played the piano when I was younger, but I was never any good

J. JOB TITLE - daughter, sister, wife, friend, accountant, Bailey’s mum, pinster

K. KIDS - hopefully soon =)

L. LIVE - McKinney, TX

M. MAIDEN NAME - Flores

N. NICKNAMES - Aissa, Ate, Teen, Zaza, Aissweet, mum

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS - I think once when I was two years old for my asthma. I’m glad I grew out of it, but I still use the excuse, “I can’t breathe, I used to have asthma,” when I’m running because I’m tired. Oops, I said too much!

P. PET PEEVE(S) - messiness, spelling mistakes, slow drivers (no Mom, I’m not driving wrecklessly), that scalp smell when someone walks passed you and it’s evident they have NOT taken a shower, and the list goes on…

Q. QUOTE - Life’s a Beach!

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY - Righty

S. SIBLINGS - a sister named Karina who’s a year younger, and a brother named Kristoffer (or Topet) who’s two years younger

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP - I set my alarm at 5:35 am on weekdays, but I hit the snooze button like 3 times, so let’s say 6!

U. UNIVERSITY ATTENDED - University of Texas at Dallas

V. VEGETABLE YOU DISLIKE - Eggplant? I’m picky when it comes to vegetables, and Paul likes to call me out on it (tattle tale)

W. WHAT MAKES YOU RUN LATE - When it’s hot and I can’t put my concealer or my powder on; Ignoring my alarm clock

X. X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD - dental/physical exams, but nothing major I don’t think; Airport scans - do those count?

Y. YUMMY FOOD - I can eat Mexican food all day, every day!

Z. ZOO ANIMAL FAVORITE - monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...