Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

ring my bell

I went home early yesterday (like 30 minutes early-whoop) because I was feeling a little under the weather.  So I decided to curl up in bed and catch up on my shows.  I had like, 20 Ellen episodes saved on my DVR so I figured I should start off with that.  I came across Tuesday's episode with Kristen Bell. 

She has a love for sloths, which was quite surprising, and she was telling Ellen how her fiance, Dax Shepard (not sure how he got her) surprised her with a sloth on her birthday.


Heeelarious!  I thought she was awesome already, but this just put her on another level. I really think we could be best friends. From her sense of humor, to her hand motions, facial expressions, crying whether she's happy or sad...we would really get along!

Hope you enjoyed that little clip.  Oh and I can't take credit for the post name.  That song came on when Kristen Bell was walking on stage, and she was breaking it down. Seriously, love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...