Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

2 makes 8

Two Fridays ago, we took advantage of World Market's furniture sale and bought head chairs for our table.  Original price was $179.99, but with their promotion and my 15% discount, we got both chairs for $127.49 each. 

We chose this Hayden Dining Chair in concrete.  It's made of a velvety microfiber, and also comes in an ivory linen fabric.  The linen fabric was my original pick, but we were both drawn to the concrete one after looking at it in person.  It had a more luxurious feel to it, I guess.  And if I got really ambitious, I could add some studs to match our leather chairs in the living room. 



The chair on the left hangs a little from the end of the wall.  I think a round table would have been more appropriate, but I really wanted a big table to accomodate as many of our family members at once.  We'll just have to make sure our dining room is bigger in our next house!


There was little assembly required.  The legs were tucked away under each seat in a little zippered secret compartment, and all we had to do was secure them with the provided screws.  I like how versatile they are.  I can use them for extra seating in the living room, or put them against the wall if it gets too crowded.  Now, our dining room set is complete.  I can't wait to use them for our next family gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...