Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

tune-y tuesday | beach playlist

 

NOTE:  Adobe Flash is required to view this playlist

When I imagine being on the beach, possibly with a beverage in hand, I think of these songs playing in the background.  Or having a bonfire at the beach surrounded by family and friends.  I'd love to live near the water (again).  I think I miss Vancouver most during the summer.  The Texas heat is just not very pleaseant!  Someday, maybe I'll retire in my own beach house!  A girl can dream...
______________________________________

Get Ready / Sublime
Cape Cod Kwassa / Vampire Weekend
Island in the Sun / Weezer
Sweet Disposition / Temper Trap
Islands / XX
Amber / 311

For more Tune-y Tuesday playlists, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...