Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

tune-y tuesday | november playlist

Runaways by The Killers on Grooveshark
Forever by Haim on Grooveshark

NOTE:  Adobe Flash is required to view this playlist.

In case you haven't noticed, I didn't have a Tune-y Tuesday playlist in October.  I lost track of time and next thing you know, it was November!  I hope this playlist will make up for it.  And just my luck, Grooveshark has revamped their site and I can't for the life of me find the option to create a playlist like I used to.  So until they fix it I find it, you will have to play each song individually.  Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out in time for December because I LOOOVE Christmas songs!  Anyway, enjoy!
_______________________________________

Symptoms / Atlas Genius
Runaways / The Killers
Locked Out of Heaven / Bruno Mars
Ho Hey / The Lumineers
Forever / Haim

For more Tune-y Tuesday playlists, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...