Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

and she said...


YES!
  
My sister got engaged to her best friend last Thursday!  I was so sad I couldn't be there for the actual proposal, but luckily it was all captured on video.   My sister's fiance (weird) had all of his nieces and nephews along with Little H (that's him doing a Macaulay Culkin/Home Alone expression) help with the sign.  He knew my sister wanted family involvement if ever she was proposed to, and I thought this was a good idea to incorporate familyThey've come a long way to get here and I'm so happy for the both of them!  

Now I have a good reason to start pinning wedding things on Pinterest without feeling weird now that we have two weddings to plan.  I'm overwhelmed yet so excited for our growing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...