Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

around here

I'm still trying to juggle this whole Mom thing.  I have such a small window of "free time" in between feedings and naps.  I'm lucky if I can even turn on my computer.  Thank God for smartphones or else I'd be completely out of touch with the world.  Here's what's been going on these past two weeks:


On January 10th, I celebrated my 29th birthday.  Man, that sounds so old, I might as well be 30!  My Mom offered to look after the baby while Paul and I went out for dinner to celebrate.  It felt so good to be dining out again.  I had my first margarita in 9 months.  I think I got buzzed just staring at it!

{PS.  My Hello sweater was purchased here, although it was cheaper when I bought it about a month ago.  If you follow them on Instagram @helloapparel, they have sales every now and then.}


This guy turned 1 month old on January 11th.  I can't believe it!  He's got quite an appetite.  In fact, just this week, he graduated from newborn diapers to size 1!  I'm looking forward to his two-month well visit to see how much he's grown.

Bailey feeling right at home.

As if we didn't already have a lot going on, we officially moved to our new house last week.  I thought we'd be buried in boxes for at least a month but we've managed to unpack everything.  Now I can start decorating Little H's nursery!

I have so many things to write about, but so little time.  Once I get into the swing of things and find some sort of order again, I will hopefully be back with regular blog posts for you.  Thanks for hanging with me!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to catch up on my blogs until the Little Man wakes up!

2 comments:

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...