Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

farewell february

Wow, where did the time go?  2013 is flying by way too fast.  Here are some highlights from this month.


Cousins from Houston came to meet Little H for the first time.  It's always a good time having family over for the weekend!


Finally got around to ordering and sending Little H's birth announcements earlier this month.   I took the pictures myself and used MyPublisher.  They had lots of options to choose from and was very easy to use.  You can read more about my love for MyPublisher here


Speaking of Little H, he is now two months old (I had intentions of writing a post two weeks ago, but never got around to it.  I will get there, I hope!). He weighed in at 11 lbs 11 oz and 25 inches long during his two-month well visit.  He also got his shots, so we've been taking him out a lot more.  I even took him to church with me on Ash Wednesday!  He has a fascination for ceiling fans (and ceilings in general) and has found his voice.  He loves to coo and smile at Mom and Dad every now and then.  And the ceiling fans.  He loves his ceiling fans!


I spent the majority of Valentine's Day with these two crazy kids.  Paul and I decided to get Chinese to-go and celebrate on the weekend instead.  Turns out, everyone had the same thing in mind.  We exchanged cards and Paul bought me a box of chocolates.  He knows the way to my heart!


Little H got all dressed up to celebrate his beautiful Lola's birthday!


Here's a little sneak peek of the nursery.  Let's hope I get it done before the Little Man's first birthday.  But for now, it's got all the necessities for a functioning nursery.

I can't believe March is here.  But that means it's almost springtime!  I'm ready for warmer weather. Hope you all had a fabulous February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...