Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

H at 8 months


About a week before he turned 8 months old, Baby H had his first fever.  He woke up from his nap and started burning up.  Since it was his first fever (and as new parents, we were freaking out just a tad), I took him to the doctor just to make sure we knew what to do and what to expect.  His fever lasted for about two to three days, and just when I thought we were in the clear, he started getting rashes all over his body.  Our pediatrician warned us about this, and my sister even "diagnosed" him herself.  Sure enough, they were right.  He had roseola.  This might be way TMI, but thought I'd share for new parents out there.

On a happier note, he's been very talkative lately.  H was saying "mama" and "dada" for a while.  He also likes to wave "hi" and "bye."  We're currently learning how to clap our hands. 

Baby H has also started crawling!  He's getting faster and faster each day.  We need to baby proof the house pretty soon.


Happy Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Finally catching up on your blog...my he has gotten bigger since I saw him in July! I can't wait to hear him talk in person. I just want to hug him!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...