Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

nursery | art, tails and polka dots

At the end of July, Paul was on a roll putting frames up for me.  So I put him to work in the nursery.  We finally got the frames off the floor and onto the walls.  The room looks more spacious without all the clutter.  And Little H likes to look at them when he wakes up.  He's especially drawn to the Alphabet poster. 


I volunteered to hang these hooks myself.  Sadly, one of them already fell off and Paul's going to need to screw them in more securely.  Fail!


This mold of Little H's hand was taken on his half birthday and hangs right above the light switch.  My future sis-in-law bought this molding kit from Ross.  Score!

And last but not least, I bought four knobs at Anthropologie, on sale for $2.99 each, and changed the knobs on the top drawers of the dresser.  I think it gives it a nice pop of color.  I might change the rest of the knobs if I can find a good sale again.  World Market has quite a selection too.


I still need to figure out what to do with the wall above the dresser.  I'm thinking about putting a mirror or a series of two to three frames.  A floating shelf would also be nice to display some toys and books.  I also purchased a curtain from Ikea, but forgot to buy a curtain rod.  Awesome!


Those are the quick changes that we've done so far in the nursery.  Hopefully I'll have more for you soon.  Click here to read my first post about the nursery. 

Sources | Forever Young Print, Be Brave Print, (both were on sale at Brickyard Buffalo), Happy World Poster, Alphabet poster and Wooden Toy Camera (purchased on sale at One Kings Lane), Dinosaur Print (gifted from my sister), Owl Pillow was a Home Goods find

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...