Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

i'm back with some BIG NEWS...

I'm so sorry for the three-month hiatus.  It's gotten busy around here.  Keeping up with a toddler is hard work!  Little H is now a walking machine and loves to babble about who knows what.  He's got quite a personality and Paul and I are enjoying these moments with him.  We're so proud of the little man that he's become, that we've promoted him to...


 That's right!  He will be a BIG BROTHER in September!  We are thrilled and anxious all at the same time.  I don't know how I'll handle a toddler and a newborn all at once, but those first few months go by so fast.  I'm actually more worried about him being jealous than the baby.  But we'll get through it.  We can't wait to see how H interacts with his baby brother or sister, especially when the little one is old enough and they can play with each other.  So any tips you may have on dealing with a toddler and newborn is more than welcome!

So these big brother announcements.  Let me tell you.  They were kind of a pain .  Initially, I wanted to take H's pic in front of the B&G sign in downtown Dallas.  Paul was off one day and we decided that that will be the day to make the trip downtown.  We get to Klyde Warren Park and the sign has moved!  The next one was supposed to be at Victory Park, so we walk a few extra miles and again, it wasn't there.  We were disappointed, tired and hungry, so we just made our way back to the park, ate by the food trucks and called it a day.


I took some more pictures in our backyard when we got home, just to make myself feel better.


In the end, we settled for chalk art on the driveway, the next best thing (thanks to my brother-in-law for the idea).


Special thanks to my husband and my model for their complete patience and cooperation!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...