Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

j + k | winfrey point

Since it's my brother's birthday tomorrow, I thought it was finally time to write a post on his wedding day.  It was Saturday, March 22nd, and the forecast was not looking promising.  There was a chance of showers, and it was extra windy due to it being right off of White Rock Lake.  They served hot chocolate for their guests, who waited patiently for the ceremony to commence, which I thought was a nice, personal touch.  But the weather held up long enough for the ceremony to happen outdoors, just as the couple had envisioned.  All in all, I'm so proud them for putting together a wedding that speaks a lot about who they are as a couple. 

It's a little hard to have fun at a wedding with a little one.  So unfortunately, I didn't get as much pictures as I'd hoped.  Here are a few of my favorites.

Mother-son dance.  And they had a live band! 

Finally, we're all married.  My Mom is a happy (and relieved) gal!

H with the newlyweds.

String lights make everything oh so dreamy!  Looove!

Jennifer, the bride, made these table numbers and initials all by hand!

Caught 'gramming.  Tsk tsk.

 My two handsome boys in matching barongs (a traditional Filipino shirt).

My little family at the photo booth corner.


I'm so happy for these two, and we can't wait to see what the future has in store for them!  Congrats again, brother and new sister-in-law!

* Click here to view some pics from their engagement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...