Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

it's a . . .


We are so excited to meet this little lady in September!  I shared this video on Facebook and Instagram in May, but am just now getting around to posting it here (sorry for the really bad quality!  It was the only way I knew how to compose a small video).  As you can see, I've already started shopping for girl clothes.  I'm trying to resist the temptation but they are so cute!  Just this week, I started on her nursery and I'll share the progress here soon.  H loves hanging out in his sister's room.  He can now identify a baby when he sees one.  When we ask him where the baby is, he either lifts his shirt up and points to his belly or lifts my shirt and point to mine.  So we're not really sure if he fully understands what's going on here. 


I'm currently in my 28th week and feeling huge!  I swear I'm a lot bigger this time around.  I'm more tired and seem to run out of breath more easily these days.  Baby girl is kicking and moving around comfortably in there which makes it hard to fall asleep sometimes.  But an active baby means a healthy baby, so I don't mind at all. 

September will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...