Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

a month of celebrations

June is one of our busiest months since we have lots of reasons to celebrate all throughout the month.


We started the month off with National Donut Day!   Did you get yours?


My better half turned the big 3-0!  I made this cake/pie for him since we're making it an annual tradition to have it on his birthday.


Our little man hit 18 months!  He is babbling non stop and can say up to 19 words (and counting).  Although he is a lot of fun these days, we're also dealing with a lot of fits and tantrums lately.  No one told me the terrible twos start a lot earlier!  I pray for patience every. single. day!


Our Father's Day celebration was very low key.  Poor Paul.  H was in the worst moods that day.  I wish we can have a do-over.  There is always next year.


Celebrated our fourth anniversary on the 19th.  I'm thankful I get to share the rest of my life with this wonderful man.


Bailey turned 7 and has entered her "golden years."  She's a little plumper, a little older, but she is more fabulous than ever!

And of course, summer has officially started!  What are your plans this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...