Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

miss paisley

Every time I go to World Market, I always come out with SOMETHING.  I had a $10 off any $30 purchase coupon so I thought I'd take advantage of it.  I was really going to just buy this glass jar that I had in mind, but I walked around the whole store juuust in case I needed anything else =)



I really like the coffee table for our formal living room.  It's on wheels so we can easily move it if we need to.  There's a matching buffet/console table too.


I'd like to put a bench in our entryway.  I've been eying this one for a while now.  It's actually on sale for $179.99, down from $229.99, but I can't seem to get myself to buy it just yet.  Here are other benches that I love, also from World Market:


I'd be so happy with any one of these three!  I guess I'll have to put it on my wish list. 


For the formal living room, I'm looking for couches that are more stream lined and not as bulky as the ones we have in our family room.  I've always wanted a sectional, but it may not be practical for a formal living since no one's really going to lounge around that area as often.  But I would LOVE a sectional one day!  

And this beaut caught my eye as I was passing by the dining room section:


Isn't she lovely?  I named her Miss Paisley.  She's my new inspiration for the formal living and dining rooms.  Our walls are already painted blue, and I wanted orange to be the accent color, so when I saw this, I was in love!  I bought A (singular) napkin so I can carry it around with me when we're ready to decorate.  If I knew how to sew, I would have bought more napkins and turned them into pillow cases.  Ideas!!!!!!

This is the top of a jewelry box but I loved the colors on it.  Cute for a baby girl's room:


So I did end up buying that glass jar.  I used it to put my sea shells in, since they were all cramped in a smaller jar.  


Along with that, I bought a cute measuring tape to put in my purse (for when we go furniture shopping), a white shell shaped plate, and two pairs of earrings.  Yet another successful trip at World Market (I really shouldn't go anywhere on my lunch break)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...