Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

hgtv magazine


HGTV debuted its very first magazine.  I snagged this one at Costco this past weekend for 30% off the cover price.  I browsed through it and so far so good.  They go into the homes of some of my favorite designers, Vern Yip, Sarah Richardson and Genevieve Gorder.  I can't say it stands out compared to the other home and design magazines out there because there are a ton of really great ones, but hey, I have to support HGTV.  Pick one up at the grocery store this weekend and let me know what you think. 

And while we're on acronyms, TGIF!  Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. literally going to chapters in an hour to look for this. How did you hear about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they mentioned it on HGTV channel and the DIY network a few times. did you buy a copy?

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...