Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

turtle power




My awesome sister [insert link here when she starts her own blog-ahem] bought me these, just because, and it's not even my birthday!  I used to collect all things turtles, and yes, we actually owned pet turtles until they were eaten by rats (true story).  She knew I wanted a blue and orange theme for our formal living and dining, so she thought these were perfect.  Apparently they were on sale, so I didn't feel too bad.  All I need now is either a buffet table, side tables, or a dresser to put these on.  I love the vibrant colors, gold details and the pretty stripes on the back.  Another reason why they're cool - they're all Michaelangelos - my fav ninja turtle!  Now I'm craving some pizza! 

Thanks Teen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...