Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

book review | before i go to sleep by s.j watson


I usually make fun of my Mom when I find her on the couch, engrossed in a Lifetime Movie.  Then I start asking her what the movie's about, and before you know it, I too, am either crying, screaming or laughing with her.  When I was reading this book, all I could think of was, man, this would be such an awesome Lifetime movie! 

Christine suffers from amnesia.  Every morning, she wakes up not knowing her identity.  When she goes to sleep, her memory is wiped clean, and each day, she has to try and piece her past together.  Can she really trust Ben, who is supposedly her husband?  What "accident" occurred which caused her to lose her memory?

This book was definitely a page-turner.  It kept me up late at night, and sometimes, I'd scare myself, and I had to put it down before I got nightmares.  It's pretty impressive that this is Watson's first book.  Hopefully he'll have another one like this soon. 

Have you read a good book lately?


Currently reading:  1Q84 by Haruki Murakami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...