Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

tune-y tuesday | love playlist


NOTE: Adobe Flash is required to view this playlist

Here's a playlist that will surely make you gag of corniness (sorry).  I tried not to drown you with all the love songs, but I couldn't help myself.   I hope today is filled with chocolates, flowers, hugs, kisses, and those you love.  Happy Valentine's Day! 
_____________________________________

Valentine / Kina Grannis
I recently discovered this artist and I love her soulful voice.  This song is full of Hallmark goodness.

Friend Crush / Friends
I'm currently loving this song.  This is dedicated to those who are crushing on a friend and want to be "more than just friends."  Seize the day!

Loving You / Minnie Ripperton
A classic but a goody.  Sometimes, if I'm lucky, I can reach that high note.  I think I do anyway, but I'm sure it sounds more like nails on a chalkboard!

Say Hey (I Love You) / Michael Franti & The Spearhead
This is just fun and cheery.

The Sweetest Love / Robin Thicke
A great song to slow dance to tonight.  Robin Thicke knows how to please the ladies.

Loving You / Paulo Nutini
Another swoon.

Turn Me On / Norah Jones
This song never gets old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...