Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

weekend wrap-up


Thursday night, we celebrated my sister's birthday at Chuy's.  Her boyfriend surprised her with a Nutella Cake from La Duni.  All I heard was nutella + cake, and I started having heart palpitations.  I felt like it was MY birthday!  This cake is out of this world!  Another highlight of the night was my Mom asking what HBD was...smh...


On Friday, we went the the Rangers game.  It's been almost 3 years (maybe 4) since the last time we actually went to a game.  I'm part of the Social Club at work, and every year, we try and do a sporting event.  We had some pretty good seats, and we each had $15 vouchers to spend for food and drinks.  Even though we lost, it was still a good time!


We went to a friend's baby shower on Saturday night.  She is having a baby girl this May, and her theme is purple, and monkeys, hence the banana!

I'm going to Jacksonville, Florida this weekend to visit my Mom's side of the family.  Haven't been there since 2009.  It's a very short visit, but I hope we can make a quick trip to the beach. 

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...