Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

first mother's day


My first official Mother's Day began with Paul letting me sleep in (and by sleeping in, I mean, for 30 minutes) as he played with the Little Man.  He also made me breakfast and let me eat in peace, with no disruptions.  He also bought me a gift card to Massage Envy.  I'm not going to lie, I've hinted to him several times that I needed a massage!  I can't wait!  Then we had "lunner" (late lunch, early dinner) with my family at Spoons

As a new Mom, I've gained so much more appreciation and respect for my Mom and all moms out there.  I feel like we've come full circle, having my son, and my Mom becoming a grandma for the first time (que The Lion King's "The Circle of Life").  I'm looking forward to many more celebrations like this one with my little family. 

[My, how thing's have changed since last year!  I was about 6 or 7 weeks pregnant then.]

I hope everyone had a beautiful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...