Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

H is ONE!


As of yesterday, we officially have a one year old!  Our lives changed completely since he joined our little family last year.  He makes us so happy and we're so proud of the little man that he has become.  Time really does fly when you're having fun!  We are so in love with you, H!  

We had a very small birthday party for him last night with just my family.  We were supposed to have a party last Sunday but had to cancel it because North Dallas was iced over for almost four days!  Anyway, all is well, and I will hopefully post details of his birthday party as soon as I get through the pictures.  Maybe tomorrow, if you're lucky!

And since it's Thursday, it's time for a #tbt (Throwback Thursday for you newbs).  My sister made this collage for me this morning.  I knew all these monthly pics would come in handy one day.


What a difference a year makes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...